Taylors Eye Witness
Taylors Eye Witness have been making knives for over 150 years from its Sheffield factory. Founded by John Taylor in the early Nineteenth Century, the company has stood the test of time through an unrelenting dedication to quality. Read More
Employing highly skilled Sheffield craftsmen, the company represents true craftsmanship within industry. The “Eye Witness” Trademark was first registered in 1838 – the inspiration is believed to be Shakespeare’s line in Henry IV – “No eye hath seen better”.
Sheffield, often dubbed the ‘City of Steel’, has been producing knives since the fourteenth century, and Taylors Eye Witness’ Grade II listed building is now believed to be the only traditional works remaining which still manufactures the original products.